1000-Follower Instagram Giveaway
- Follow the @LittleGreenBristol Instagram account.
- 'Like' (heart) the giveaway post.
- Comment on the giveaway post.
You don't need to @ anyone or say anything in particular, just say something so that we know you're a real person and not a heart-clicking robot or something!
Oh, maybe no swears? Yeah, no swears... Or anything nasty. :)
The giveaway post can be found at: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkvR702n6pp/
Terms & Conditions
This is all pretty standard but we have to put this here. Y'know how it is.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Little Green, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The instructions for entering the giveaway can be found above.
- All instructions and terms refer to the following Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkvR702n6pp/ . Hereinafter referred to as 'the post'.
- The prize is as follows: One £15 voucher to spend at a Little Green market stall.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is provided with no guarantee or warranty. Prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize will be delivered electronically via Instagram direct message.
- The voucher is subject to the following terms:
- It may be redeemed against any item(s) available for sale on the Little Green stall at the time it is redeemed.
- The voucher must be presented to Little Green before a transaction takes place.
- It is valid for use in one transaction and no change will be given. ie. If the cost of the item(s) selected comes to less than £15, the remaining balance will be lost.
- Once received, it's the recipient's responsibility to ensure the safety of the voucher. Little Green will not be accountable if the voucher's unique code is disclosed to or redeemed by a third party, thereby invalidating it.
- It is valid until 31st December 2018.
- Only one entry per Instagram account will be counted, even if that account leaves more than one comment on 'the post'.
- Entries must be completed by 12 midday (BST) on 4th July 2018 to be guaranteed inclusion in the draw.
- The winner will be drawn by midnight on 4th July 2018.
- @LittleGreenBristol will post a comment on 'the post', announcing when entries are closed.
- The entrant must be following @LittleGreenBristol and their 'like' and comment must be published on 'the post' at the time the draw takes place.
- The winner will be drawn by assigning a unique number to each participating Instagram account and a random number will be selected using random.org to select the winning account. If the generated random number corresponds to an Instagram account or person that is excluded from the giveaway by these terms and conditions, then a new random number will be generated. This process will be repeated until an eligible winner is drawn.
- The draw process will be recorded using screen capture software. Footage of the draw will be made available on request to email@example.com for 90 days after the draw takes place.
- The winner will be contacted by Instagram direct message within 48 hours of the giveaway closing date. It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that their Instagram settings are configured such that they are able to receive direct messages from the @LittleGreenBristol Instagram account.
- The winner must respond to the message within 7 days to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be reached or does not respond to the message within 7 days the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be drawn using the methodology detailed in (15).
- Little Green reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social network.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
v.1.0 June 2018